The oceanfront Mandarina Villa is the pride of Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. This secluded vacation property is a sprawling 20,000 square footage of picturesque views, pristine nature, and privacy. This grandiose resort was built exclusively for individuals who want to be pampered in style and comfort.
The 11 bedrooms and 14 bathrooms at this five-star retreat are ample enough to accommodate up to two dozen guests. The property is surrounded by manicured gardens and the unique architecture is constructed from the finest earthy timber stones that let you see nature at its best vantage point.
What Staffing Amenities Does The Mandarina Villa Have To Offer?
- Staff Team – Vacationers can count on a staff of at least 8 individuals to accommodate them. They also work on Sunday in case you need anything extra.
- On Duty Chef – The property has a world-class chef to whip delicious and exquisite breakfasts, lunch, and dinner daily. Waiter service is also available.
- Full-Time Security – There is a 24/7 security staff that oversees the grounds. Security cameras and other state-of-the-art measures are used to ensure guests are safe at all times.
- House Manager – An English-speaking house manager works on the grounds from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. They are able to address all of your questions and concerns.
- Housekeeping – This service is available daily along with on-site laundry service.
- Extra Services – Extra services for guests are available for a fee. All services must be requested 14 days in advance.
At the five-star Mandarina Villa, our impeccable amenities will you in awe. This villa spares no expense when it comes to making our guests feel at home. Here is a listing of what you can expect:
The Mandarina has three pools where guests can swim or even lay in the sun while sipping on their favorite adult beverage. A yoga instructor is on staff if you want to get in a good stretch.
Enjoy rooms equipped with air conditioners, coffee pots, ceiling fans, and full bathrooms with plenty of soap, shampoo, and a hairdryer. Get a great panoramic view of the ocean and surrounding foilage from the private terrace. Other amenities include in-room safe, flatscreen television in all bedrooms, plush pillows and sheets, and complimentary bathrobes.
Keep up with family members with the sitewide WiFi. Other indoor services include filtered water, a music system, an exercise room, and a game room equipped with table tennis, foosball, and pool tables. There are several smoking areas around the grounds.
If you are tired at the end of the day, soak your aching bones in the large hot tub. Enjoy other outdoor amenities like a firepit, a pier, an ocean terrace, and plenty of beach chairs. If you want to delve into other activities, the villa is equipped with snorkeling and fishing equipment, kayaks, and floatation devices.
The Mandarina Villa is often the location of celebrations like anniversary parties, weddings, and birthday bashes. The property is large enough to accommodate up to 150 people. Make your celebration one for the ages with spectacular event planning.
Once you get with the property’s event management team, they will take care of all of the details. They will help with the decorations, and food, and can even hire a local DJ if needed.
Whether you come to the Mandarina Villa for a vacation or celebration, you will be amazed by the world-class customer service and amenities. If you need more information, give them a call today. Their professional staff will be more than happy to assist.